- Available Properties
- 30 Acres in Lake Worth, Texas
30 Acres in Lake Worth, Texas
The flow of residential traffic across the three major road frontages available for this property makes it ideal for future mixed-use development. Its “Mixed Planned Development” zoning has been approved by the city of Lake Worth and awaits your plan for approval by the city council. Additionally, two major intersections provide favorable access and visibility, making this location a highly valuable business and residential corridor.
Situated wholly within the city of Lake Worth, Texas, this 30-acre parcel represents the last property of its type in this region offering a wide range of uses, including the capability of highly sought-after “curb cuts” to and from the major arteries. Small business interest is high for this property, and it is awaiting the appropriate developer with a visionary plan to leverage its built-in benefits.
The owner is unwilling to subdivide this property, so it must be developed by a single owner/developer with the experience and capability to move forward with the right “mix” of users and tenants.
Property & Area Details
- Approximately 30 acres located near the major intersection of North Loop 820 and Jacksboro Highway (S.H. 199).
- Features major local business road frontage on Boat Club Rd., Azle Ave., and Paul Meador Dr.
- A major portion of this property’s road frontage is across from the Target Center on Paul Meador Dr.
- Property adjoins Walmart Superstore and Albertson’s grocery store, and the immediate market area includes Target, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, and many other premium businesses.
- Only a 15-minute drive to downtown Fort Worth, a 30-minute drive to DFW Airport, and a 15-20 minute drive to Hulen Mall and Ridgmar Mall.
Inquire about This Property
To request more information about this property, please submit your inquiry below or contact us by phone at (682) 233.3252.